The return process begins by obtaining a return goods authorization (RGA). To request one, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page and select “RGA Requests” under How Can We Help You?. Our team will review your request and you will be contacted with an RGA, if applicable. We stand behind every product we sell. Below is a list of guidelines to follow during the product return process.
Product Return Guidelines
1. Returns without an RGA will not be accepted.
2. Return requests will only be accepted within 90 days from the date of invoice.
3. If the returned products include other products that are not sold by Satco, then Satco may dispose of such other products and charge the buyer for any transportation charges or other applicable expenses.
4. The original invoice must be paid in full or another invoice will be created to apply credit against.
5. All RGA requests are reviewed by Satco. Approvals are issued on a case-by-case basis.
6. All returned products must be in new, resalable condition.
7. Return products will be inspected once they have been received.
Product Damage Claims
1. We regret we cannot issue credit for merchandise that has been damaged in transit. The responsibility of such damage(s) shall be taken by the carrier.
2. Please note that all visible and concealed damage at the time of delivery on the bill of lading must be reported to the carrier within 5 days of delivery.
1. Any cancellation of a purchase order will be subject to a ten percent (10%) charge based on the total purchase price. This charge shall be in addition to any other claims or damages which the seller may have against the buyer for a cancelled order.
2. In the case of special order or custom made items, a 60% cancellation fee may be applied.