You can find our Dimmer Compatibility list on our website by following the steps below. Using a compatible dimmer will result in a better and safer performance. For example, incandescent dimmers may work well with LED bulbs, but standard incandescent dimmers are not safety listed for LED loads. Thus, dimmer companies do not test or recommend them. If an incandescent dimmer is used, check local electrical codes for compliance. It is also possible to mix standard light bulbs and LED bulbs on the same dimmer, as long as you do not exceed the recommended wattage rating of the dimmer.
Find the Product Information Page
1. In the red navigation bar at the top, click on Product on the right.
2. Type in the Item #, SKU or UPC of the Satco product you are looking for.
3. Click the GO button.
4. Select the product from the Product Search page.
5. There will be a list of Compatible Dimmers in the product description area.
Find the Dimmer Compatibility PDF
1. In the navigation bar at the bottom, click on Dimmer Compatibility.
2. Clicking on the link will open a PDF in your browser window.
3. The PDF contains a list of Satco part numbers and recommended dimmer controls.
Still having trouble?: If you are unsure about which dimmer to use, please fill out our contact form. Under the How Can We Help You? dropdown, please select Dimmer Compatibility. Make sure you tell us which Satco product you have and describe the application in which it is being used. We will do our best to find the best dimmer control available for you.